At Haykel Hospital multidisciplinary professional team with extensive medical experience.
Our mission is to provide excellent health services to the community we serve.
We adopt a philosophy based on the optimization of all preventive and therapeutic resources in order to provide the population we serve a great quality of care within the reach of all.
The vision of Haykel hospital for the next 5 years will be illustrated as follows:
1- OPTIMIZE performance by promoting talents
2- OFFER to our patients standardized, adapted & effective care in respect of their individuality
3- DEVELOP an image of an ultra-technological & human hospital
4- PROMOTE poles of excellence & play a pioneering role
We look for creativity, clinical excellence and performance in any field of activity: clinical, scientific or academic at the service of the patient and the community.
This commitment involves a critical look at current practices and apprehension for continuous improvement.
The competencies of Haykel's employees enable an effective, adequate and attentive care of each patient in order to guarantee them the best healthcare while ensuring their well-being
The accomplishment of Haykel's missions denotes our staffs’ strong sense of responsibility towards the patient, the institution and the community as a whole.
Haykel Hospital is committed to a policy of transparency towards the patient and his entourage.
The patient and his family are at the center of the concerns and objectives of Haykel. Humanism is lived by the reception, the listening and the respect of their values.
- 1968 Hospital Foundation - 1st Hospital equipped with high-tech equipment in the Northern Region
- 1969 Specialization in both medicine and surgery areas
- 1975 Destruction due to war
- 1977 Reconstruction of the hospital with about 56 beds
- 1995 Opening of the Intensive Care Unit
- 1999 Opening of the Emergency services and Laboratory department
- 2000 Opening of the Obstetrics Gynecology department. Development of new premises for the Operating Room
- 2003 Opening of the Pediatric department
- 2005 Opening of the Neonatal Intensive Care unit
- 2007 New first-class beds in Medicine and Surgery departments. Geographical separation of the two services Medicine and Surgery. Total capacity of 128 beds
- 2008 New premises of the Medical Archive department. High tech theatre room
- 2009 Renovation of the Radiology and Medical Imaging department. New service of the Intensive Care Unit
- 2010 Interventional Cardiology department. Renovation of the Private Clinics
- 2011 4D Echography. Extend of the Obstetric Gynecology department. Renovation of the Endoscopic room. Renovation of the Sterilization department. Opening of "Citylab", new Laboratory in the city associated to the hospital
- 2012 Opening of XO center, Socio Psycho Educational intervention center
- 2013 Opening of new Chemotherapy Department. High end equipment Ambulance. Opening of new Operating Room
- 2014 Opening of a Day Care for the employees' kids "Pieds Nus"
- 2015 High end EEG video system. Opening of "Eat light", Diet center. Lithotripsy department